Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

A relaxing Rejunating Exercise

This Light Exercise is to Relax you and bring you Peace. It uses Light to renergize you. Use it with deep breaths for it work teh best.

the Power

I have the Power to come into a place of perfect peace
Within myself.
I choose to be in that place of Calm and Peace
In this perfect moment.

I see my body as a Divine temple
And with every breath I take I am bringing relaxation and healing light to release any tension that may exist within this temple of my body.
With each breath I am clearing my mind and releasing all thoughts that do not serve me in this moment.
I see a Perfect Radiant Light surround me
It is a healing protective light.
The light covers me and pours down through my Head, Eyes, tongue and jaw. I breathe it in and when I breathe out any tightness that is there just melts away.
It continues to bring light into every cell of my being, and it relaxes my neck and shoulders, bringing perfect balance and alignment to my spine, the light moves through my arms and flows though my fingers. It fills my heart with a great Love
And As I breathe it in deeper,I feel I am Safe and protected with Divine Love.
I feel at One with my true self. The Light combined with a Golden aura of love moves through my lungs and down to my stomach and releases any fears that may be held there. I breath deeply and feel it move through my lower back and then down my legs, thighs and legs through my calfs and down to the bottom of my feat. And With a Breath I let it pour out of my feet . Any negative tense energy that I have had is now released.
I breathe in a deep breath of Gratitude for all of the Light and Love that has come to bless this Temple that is my body. And It now glows with a perfect radiant light and I am feeling refreshed, renewed, revitalized and at Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment